Fitness is an integral part of any cancer treatment plan. Evidence shows
that regular exercise helps to manage the side effects associated with
cancer treatment and decreases the risk of cancer recurrence.
Join Frederick Health’s Survivor Fitness program and let our experts help you:
- Establish a safe, medicallysupervised exercise plan
- Strengthen bones and decrease joint pain
- Improve your body image
- Rebuild your strength and energy levels
- Prevent and manage lymphedema
Survivor Fitness participants receive personal assessments and customized
exercise plans from a team of qualified experts, all with experience and
training tailored to working with cancer survivors. This unique program features:
- A fitness assessment, evaluation, and orientation to your own personalized
exercise program with a clinical staff member.
- Access to ProMotion Fitness, Frederick Health’s state of the art
medical fitness facility, for a six month term with regularly scheduled
reviews of your exercise program.
- Personal guidance and attention as needed
To learn more about how fitness may reduce your risk of cancer recurrence
and improve your overall health, call 240-215-1470 or email
Exercise@Frederick.Health. We’ll give you the tools you need to renew a healthy lifestyle,
and it’s all under one roof at Frederick Health Crestwood.