You are our #1 priority, and we’re here to help.
At Frederick Health, we provide you with a cancer treatment experience
that focuses on your individual needs. We deliver quality cancer care,
close to home.
Our team of experts is available to answer your questions, explain your
treatment options, and support you and your loved ones every step of the way.
Meet our team of cancer experts
Our MD Anderson Cancer Network® affiliation brings a new standard of
cancer care to our community
MD Anderson Cancer Center is ranked the leading cancer center in the nation.
As a certified member of MD Anderson Cancer Network®, a program of
MD Anderson, Frederick Health uses nationally recognized quality management
and best practices essential to more effective cancer treatment.
Learn more about what this means to you
No one chooses to have cancer, but you can choose an expert team for treatment.
Learn why Frederick Health has the personalized care you need, from
expert providers, an
optimum healing environment, clinical expertise and
Our team of
17 participating MD Anderson Cancer Network Certified Physicians include medical, surgical, and radiation oncologists who deliver expert
care backed by national resources.
Recognized for quality care by industry leaders.
Frederick Health has been delivering quality cancer care to the community
since 1976. Our focus on innovation and patient care has earned us many
awards, accreditations, and recognition, including:
Request more info
- Fully accredited by the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer
- Named one of Top 100 Cancer Centers in U.S. by Cancer Magazine
- Outstanding Achievement Award for Quality Oncology Care from the American
College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer
- Among the 22% of hospitals nationwide to have been recognized as a Comprehensive
Community Cancer Program by the American College of Surgeons on Cancer
- American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) Clinical Trial Participation Award
- Chosen to offer over 60 research / treatment clinical trials each year