Our Nurse Navigators are here to guide from diagnosis to survivorship.
Frederick Health Nurse Navigators are registered, certified oncology nurses
with more than 10 years of oncology nursing experience. Patients benefit
from their compassion and expertise, while physicians benefit from having
another partner in providing quality oncology care to the community.
Our Nurse Navigators are here to guide you from diagnosis to survivorship.
All newly diagnosed cancer patients will have the opportunity to work
with a Nurse Navigator. Navigators offer education, support and resources
to the patient and their families.
Benefits of Navigation
- A direct link to your treatment team
- Patient and family education of disease, treatment process , and symptom
- Answering questions to assist with decision making
- Coordination of testing, treatment, and appointments
- Navigator will communicate in person and via the telephone with the patient
- The Navigator functions as an advocate during the course of diagnosis and treatment
1562 Opossumtown Pike Frederick, MD 21702
Phone Number: 301-662-8477