CLICK HERE to see our modified visitor guidelines due to COVID-19.
Frederick Health Hospital provides security services 24/7 and can be reached
at (240) 566-3505. The main public security office is located in the Emergency
Department wait area and is staffed 24/7.
- Visitor passes and way finding
- Patient and visitor assistance
- Safe keeping of patient belongings
- Liaison with local law enforcement and Fire Rescue services
Frederick Health Badging Center
Located on the second floor across from classroom 2 the badging center
provides ID badges to all staff, physicians, contractors and community
partners who require access to Frederick Health Hospital. The badging
center is staffed Monday – Friday from 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM and can
be reached at
(240) 566-4054. For any emergency access issues outside of normal office hours please
call the main Security office at
Click here for more information about visiting the Badging Center.
Valet Operations and Hospital Entrances
Frederick Health Hospital provides free valet service at each public point
of entry at Frederick Health Hospital’s main campus. Please call
(240) 566-7433 for valet assistance. Entry via Entrance 3 and Entrance 4 will now have
restricted opening times effective in the near future. This is a result
of a recent assessment of our entryways as well as an ongoing effort to
make Frederick Health Hospital a more secure environment for staff, patients,
Hours of Operation
- Entry 1, Green Monday – Friday 6:00 AM-9:00 PM
- Entry 2, Red Daily 9:00 AM-8:00 PM
- Entry 3, Blue Monday – Friday 8:00 AM-5:00 PM
- Entry 4, Orange Monday – Friday 7:00 AM-9:00 PM
- Saturday, Sunday 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Admission and discharge curbside valet parking
- Ready Ride- Vehicle call ahead service
- Emergency vehicle assistance
- Parking garage and parking lot information liaison
- On campus shuttle transportation service
Help create a safer parking experience for all by following some basic
rules and safety tips:
- The posted speed limit for the campus as well as the parking deck is 10 mph.
- Pedestrians have the right of way: Be polite and stop.
- When driving in the parking garage, headlight use is mandatory.
- The garage has three points of entry and exit. General staff should utilize
only the designated garage staff entrance located on Emma Smith Drive.
The visiting hours at Frederick Health Hospital are Noon to 8:00pm. Family
Center - children under the age of 12 must be a sibling of the new baby.
Labor & Delivery is 24/7, maxium of 4 people. The rest of the hospital
has no restrictions on children visiting a patient.