Now Accepting New Patients in Frederick!
Did you know approximately 50-70 million Americans suffer from treatable
sleep disorders? Good sleep is essential for renewing your mental and
- Do you wake up feeling tired?
- Do you snore?
- Do you fall asleep while driving or at inappropriate times?
- Do you have morning headaches?
- Do you have decreased memory and concentration?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you may suffer from a sleep
disorder. Take control of your sleep health with Frederick Health Sleep
Medicine. We’ll partner with you to help you get a good night’s
sleep. We evaluate each patient’s sleep history to determine the
best treatment plan for you.
Learn more about our sleep specialists by clicking on their bios below.
Angela Algire, MPAS, PA–C
Katherine Buki, MD
Pallavi Reddy, MD
We treat the following sleep conditions:
- Circadian Rhythm Disorder
- REM Behavior Disorder and sleepwalking
- Restless leg syndrome
- Sleep apnea and snoring