Services offered by CorpOHS
Our Certified Medical Review Officer (MRO) receives lab reports and reviews
them for integrity, authenticity, false negatives, and false positives.
The MRO then interprets lab results, talks with the employee when necessary,
and reports test results to your company’s designated contact, guiding
you step by step through what can often be a confusing and complex process.
Seventy percent of preventable medical claims can be attributed to lifestyle
factors. The prevalence of lifestyle health risk factors can be reduced
through a comprehensive worksite health promotion program. Let CorpOHS
be your partner in corporate wellness. Our comprehensive five-step approach
focuses on: health risk appraisal; personal evaluation and goal setting;
health actions and interventions; progress monitoring; and outcomes measurements.
With our program, we will set your company on the path to reducing medical
costs and increasing profits.
• Executive Physical Exams
• Health Fairs
• Corporate Wellness Strategies
• Health Discoveries Sessions
• Stress Management Training
• Health Risk Appraisal
Drug & Alcohol Testing
Because you expect the best from your employees, you safeguard against
the risks that result in poor performance and an unsafe work environment.
To help you ensure and promote a healthy workforce, CorpOHS provides a
comprehensive program for employment-related substance abuse testing.
• Urine drug testing
• Breath alcohol testing
• Blood alcohol testing
• Hair drug testing
• Management of random drug and alcohol testing programs
• Drug and alcohol policy development
• Supervisor & employee drug-free workplace training
• DOT supervisor training
Full Service Clinic
With CorpOHS, there’s no need to choose between quality and cost,
convenience and care. Our free-standing care centers offer comprehensive
work-related injury and illness treatment and other employment-related
services that help your employees achieve peak job performance safely,
efficiently, and affordably. As we work with you to keep your employees
healthy, we also safeguard the financial health of your business, with
emphasis on productivity, return-to-work, and decreased workers’
• Medical staff experienced in occupational medicine
• Treatment and follow-up care coordination for work-related injuries
• Communication after each injury visit
• Information and billing system specific to occupational medicine
• Employment-related exams and testing procedures
Our staff consultant, who is a Certified Industrial Hygienist (CIH) and
Certified Safety Professional, works with you to ensure that laws and
regulations are understood and followed. Through the scientific evaluation
that CorpOHS provides, you can better control the safety of your business
and your employees.
• Industrial Hygiene Exposure Assessments
• Expert Witness/Litigation Support
• Occupational Noise Assessments
• Ergonomic Assessments
• Indoor Air Quality Assessments
• LEED Indoor Air Quality Sampling
• Mold and Moisture Assessments
• Mold Remediation Planning and Project Oversight
• Hazardous Materials Surveys
• Respiratory Protection Program Support
• Laboratory Fume Hood Performance Testing
Corporate Occupational Health Solutions, LLC and Carroll Occupational Health
would like to take this opportunity to announce the expansion of their
rehabilitation services. As leaders of the only free standing industrial
medicine groups in Frederick and Westminster, it is our mission to provide
services to evaluate and treat patients within 24 hours of referral. Our
therapists have advanced training, certifications in orthopedics and industrial
medicine and are totally committed to providing patients the highest quality
of care available.
We are dedicated to maximizing patient’s well-being and provide care
for treatment of painful conditions, recovery of function as well as injury
prevention. We will hold true that the first steps of healing our clients
will be with unequal customer service and heartfelt caring. These will
begin at the moment of initial contact, continue throughout the provision
of clinical services and beyond through community outreach and involvement.
We accept all workers compensation insurances and have the quality staff
to treat all industrial/orthopedic medicine cases.
Our preventive approach and integrated services are the key to healthy
employees and healthy profits. Work with our Safety Consultant to recognize,
evaluate, prevent, and control the factors that cause work-related illness
and injury. Our staff consultant is a Certified Industrial Hygienist (CIH)
and Certified Safety Professional.
• Environmental, Health and Safety Audits
• OSHA Compliance Assistance
• Safety Policy/Program Development
• Environmental and Safety Management System Support
• Regulatory Compliance Support
• On-Site Safety Officer
• Health and Safety Plans (HASPs)
• Biological Safety
• Job Hazard Analysis
• OSHA 10 and 30 General Industry Training
• Hazardous Waste Program Support
• Hazardous Waste Management Training
• OSHA VPP Support
Whether your employees are headed north or south, east or west, don’t
overlook their health. Let us help you navigate the complexities of health
risks for international travel or relocation. We can provide up-to-date
information on travel safety and security, as well as local medical services
and disease risks specific for where your employees will be traveling.
And of course we offer the routine and special immunizations your employees
need, plus travel-related prescriptions. Exit and re-entry exams are available
for expatriated employees. When someone in your company has to travel
for business, CorpOHS will work with you to ensure they are traveling
in the best of health.
Let CorpOHS get what you need, when you need it. Our experienced staff
will coordinate the services your employees need.
• School Bus Drivers
• Medical Surveillance
• Post Offer
• Blood Collection
• Respirator Fit